Amazon is a multinational technology company, founded and headquartered in Seattle, Washington, in 1994. The company focuses on various services, including e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Amazon is considered one of the Big Five information technology companies in the United States alongside Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Facebook.
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Advertiser Support Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Amazon Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Empowers self-service Advertisers with the on-time right assistance to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. These effective support interactions address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunity.
- Is in-charge of handling inbound email, phone and chat contacts from self-service Advertisers and uses best judgement, research and probing questions to understand the Advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance to provide prompt and accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
- Uses strong interpersonal skills to maintain fluent conversations with Advertisers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tool, policies and procedures.
- Proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
- Contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
- Expected to handle all 3 channels chat, phone and emails.
Amazon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com).
Amazon Preferred skill:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
- Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
- Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
- 1-2 years of live medium (especially phones) experience in Digital Marketing/ Advertising Sales, Consultation, Contact Centre or ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry.
- An exceptional eye for detail, analytical and ability to solve problems given the fast-paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
- Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
- Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise.
- Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational) and weekends, shifts are decided based on business requirement.
Other Important Details
- This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a stable internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application