Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
Adobe Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Sales Representative|
|Salary||up to ₹12 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
- Deliver the quarterly target as assigned by the business and achieve growth on critical products like Adobe sign, substance and stock
- Generate incremental revenue from the existing customers by up-selling additional products and services
- Understands pipeline management, working on opportunities/ leads on Sales Force and be able to present a report on a weekly basis to the leadership team
- Maintain exceptional level of service quality through CSAT
Identify opportunities where a product specialist team can be involved to increase the deal size. Set up and attend the demos with them
- Should be well versed with Adobe’s solution/ products that he/ she will be responsible to position or sell requirements
- Should multitask and be comfortable switching between phone and chat to address multiple customer queries at the same time.
- Candidates with prior IT Sales background with an understanding of SaaS and licensing will be a plus.
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle/Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
- Basic understanding of sales techniques like BANT, Sales funnel, and pipeline management is desired.
- Should be willing to work in all Geos: NA, APAC and EMEA.
- Should have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute for Chat
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2023?
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!