About the Organisation:
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales through close and regular interaction with assigned customers, such as healthcare practitioner (HCPs) and by developing new projects that meet sales objectives
- Make calls on existing or potential customers such as healthcare practitioner (HCPs) and serve as representative of the Company in all matters concerning product and service delivery
- Keep abreast of new products or services and other general information of interest to customers while continuously upgrading one’s product knowledge and selling techniques
- Transform information captured from the field/shoppers and from interactions with customers/external partners to insights for developing programs and plans that will further build the business
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.
- B. Pharm or Science graduates preferred
- Experience and/or training in chain pharmacy, specifically in Field Sales, Pharma sales and Sales Management in the Pharmaceutical industry, preferred.
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Proficient in English
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE to apply for the Recruitment.