Applications are invited for Academic Associates (OB & HRM) at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 February.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Academic Associates (AA) in the Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management Area (OB & HRM). Academic Associate programme in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management Area (OB & HRM) is designed to help interns prepare for an academic career.
IIM is looking for highly motivated individuals with excellent academic credentials and a demonstrable interest in building an academic career. Primary responsibilities include assisting faculty members with MBA courses in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Theory and other related subjects. The selected candidate can also work with faculty members on their Research Projects as may be required.
- A master’s degree in areas allied with ones mentioned above is desirable but the programme will also consider highly motivated candidates with a bachelor’s degree with said area.
- Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
- An all-inclusive monthly emolument in the range of Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) to Rs. 36,000 (Rupees Thirty-six Thousand only) per month plus an additional house rent allowance of Rs. 8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per month based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant Annual increment will be based on the performance.
Duration of the Assignment
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to 03 years based on performance review. If the candidate registers for a Ph. D. programme in another institution within the 3 years a further extension of two years can be given, and additional one year if sufficient progress on the dissertation work is seen.
- Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online.
- Closing date for applications is February 05, 2022.