About National Health Authority
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India’s flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level. State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAshave full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in their state.
- Young Professionals – Convergence of Scheme (YP-COS)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities relating to Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) with different state agencies;
- Coordinate all activities relating to convergence of state-sponsored health assurance schemes, or other schemes being implemented by different Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India:
- Identify and resolve issues faced by the States and Ministries/ Departments, with regards to convergence;
- Coordinate the timely completion of deliverables, meetings, and/or other requests relating to specific regions;
- Draft communications, reports and briefs, relating to State Co-ordination;
- Visit States to review implementation of the scheme;
- Define, own and execute the Learning and Research Plan and methodology in collaboration with the team and partners;
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned to the YP (applicable to all YPs) professional as per requirements of the NHA.
- Essential:Masters’ Degree or Diploma in Public Health, Population Studies, Statistics, Health, or other, relevant subject; OR Graduates with at least three years of experience in accreditation, or quality assurance in the health sector, with some prior exposure to hospital accreditation, health economics or research and analytics in health, shall also be eligible.
- Desirable:Candidates with additional Qualifications such as Ph.D. or research and analytics experience, or policy papers, or publications in national/ international journals in relevant fields, shall be preferred.
Must Checkout: Young Professionals – Hospital Network and Quality.
- Essential: Post graduate applicants possessing prescribed qualifications must have a minimum of one year of relevant experience; OR Graduate applicants must have three years of experience in accreditation, or quality assurance in the health sector, with some prior exposure to hospital accreditation, health economics or research and analytics in health.
- Desirable:Candidates with prescribed experience, supported by published work/ policy papers, shall be preferred.
- A consolidated amount of Rs. 75,000/- per month, inclusive of Transport Allowance (for local conveyance).
- There shall be an annual increase of Rs. 5,000/- subject to satisfactory performance. In case the engagement requires qualifications that are of a specialized or rare nature, the remuneration for the Young Professional can be increased by up to 20%, on the discretion of the CEO, NHA.
- New Delhi or any other state.
- However, travelling can be required based on roles of the YP.
- The period of engagement shall be initially for a period of two years, which can be extended up to four years – one year at a time, on the recommendations of Performance Appraisal Committee constituted by the NHA.
- In case a person leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate from the NHA.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook