The Ministry of Civil Aviation invites applications for two Young Professionals from a General background for appointment to the International Co-operation Division of the Ministry of Civil Aviation on a contract basis.
About the Organisation
Located at Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan at the Safdarjung Airport in New Delhi, the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for the formulation of national policies and programs for the development and regulation of the Civil Aviation sector in the country.
It is responsible for the administration of the Aircraft Act, of 1934, Aircraft Rules, of 1937, and various other legislations pertaining to the aviation sector in the country. This Ministry exercises administrative control over attached and autonomous organizations like the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Bureau of Civil Aviation Security and Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi and affiliated Public Sector Undertakings like Airports Authority of India and Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited.
About the Opportunity
The Ministry of Civil Aviation invites applications for two (02) Young Professionals from General background for appointment to the International Co-operation Division (Agreement) of the Ministry of Civil Aviation on a contract basis for a period of one year and a maximum extendable by two years maximum, subject to performance and requirement basis.
- New Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
The services of ‘Young Professional’ would be utilized in carrying out the following tasks:-
- Analysis of procedures, technical matters, etc.
- Preparation of draft reports utilizing software which may include Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint format.
- Coordination and attending meetings.
- Preparing agenda and minutes of meetings.
- Following up with stakeholders in Ministry, State Governments, Industry, etc. for information, clarification, approvals etc.
- Presenting findings and reports in the Ministry and/or industry forum.
- Any other relevant responsibility entrusted to the person.
- Young Professional will perform the duties under the Section Officer (Agreement) who would assign the task, provide guidance and monitor the completion of the task by the Young Professional under the overall guidance of the Joint Secretary (Agreement).
- This is a full-time assignment. Young Professionals shall be provided necessary facilities of office space/equipment on the premises of Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan. Office timings of the Ministry of Civil Aviation shall be applicable. In addition, he/she will be required to attend office on off days or for extended hours, if necessary.
- Dealing with day-to-day office communication, maintenance of records, preparation of reports, compilation of data and its analysis, and other ancillary assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- 21-32 years as of the date of advertisement.
- Candidates with specialization and/or experience in the Aviation sector and work experience in Government organizations will be preferred.
- Consistent good academic performance in Class 10th, 12th and Graduation;
- Flair for research and analysis;
- Ability to draft crisp high-quality reports in Word and Powerpoint;
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel;
- Confident, self-driven, and team player;
- Good communication skills in Hindi and English;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to handle long hours and work stress.
Number of Vacancies
- Rs 50,000/- (all inclusive) per month.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification and Application.
- Join the Groups of Opportunity Cell to receive updates on various job opportunities: Join Opportunity Cell.
- For any queries, mentoring, or career advice sessions, book a consultation here: Book Consultation.
- August 10, 2023
- For any queries contact: Tel: 2464 0217
- Email: [email protected]