Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS) presents III-Young Professional Fellowship’21 in the Maldives which is an enlightening program designed for young people aged 16 to 35 years.
Young Professional Fellowship-Maldives 2021 is an intensely illuminating program designed for the global youth falling in the age group of 16-35. It’s a prolific journey in which you will thoroughly experience self-contemplation and engagement with amazing young people around the world. Furthermore, this fellowship will highlight cross-cultural exchange, global friendship, self-exploration, leadership development, and youth empowerment.
After the huge successes of Young Professional Fellowship Turkey, we are continually taking a leap and are aiming to welcome aspiring young leader’s applications to join the program all across the globe. We highly encourage you to apply and to avail the chance of exploring the Maldives in March 2021.
- Covid-19 and its vaccine crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility
- Development of science and technology
- Anti-patriarchal model
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and clean energy for all
Fully Funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Sight Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the globe (Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate about social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID for now)
- No need of IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Fellowship Program, Click Here
- Application Deadline: February 20, 2021