The World Food Programme is always looking for talented, motivated and enthusiastic students from around the world. An internship at WFP is a great opportunity to acquire practical work experience while contributing to the goal of reaching Zero Hunger.
About the Organization
The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies and using food assistance to build a pathway to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change.
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
Duration & Stipend
- WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months.
- WFP contributes to your internship with a stipend that is connected to the specific duty station.
- The maximum amount is US$1000 per month.
- 24 May 2022.
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!