Unlock the door to a world of experience and knowledge with the World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023. This program offers highly motivated individuals the chance to immerse themselves in the mission and work of the World Bank. Whether you’re passionate about development operations or business units like Human Resources, Communications, and more, this internship provides a diverse and enriching environment for you to grow.
About the World Bank Internship Program:
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) is your gateway to the world of the World Bank. It offers driven individuals the opportunity to gain insights into the organization’s mission and work. By participating in this internship, you can bring fresh perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience to the table while honing your skills in a diverse and dynamic environment. Plus, it’s an excellent way to boost your CV with practical work experience.
To be eligible for this internship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Additional skills like computing skills are advantageous.
- The World Bank values diversity and encourages all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
- Interns receive an hourly salary, and where applicable, a travel allowance of up to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs/USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- This travel allowance can only cover transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
The World Bank Internship is offered twice a year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): Applications open from December 1 to January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (November–March): Applications open from October 1 to 31 each year.
- Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period.
- You’ll need to upload a Curriculum Vitae (CV), Statement of Interest, and Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree.
- The application checklist and guidelines ensure a smooth application process.
- All applications are stored in a database accessible to hiring Managers based on business needs.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by a hiring Manager.
- The number of intern positions may vary each season based on business needs.
How to Apply?
- Click here to view the official notification of the World Bank Winter Internship Program 2023.
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!