Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||23K/ Month & 6 LPA After Training|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2021, 2022 and 2023|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software. Develops, validates, and tests.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application, BCA
- Bachelor of Science – B.Sc. Eligible Streams: Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st-year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75,000|
|2nd-year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd-year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
- Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
- Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
Performance Bonus is applicable only to full time employees recruited after successful completion of WILP program. Bonus details are mentioned below:
- 1st year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
- 2nd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
- 3rd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
How to Apply:
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|