About the Webinar
SANKALP Team, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and the Center for Public Policy, IIMB are organising a webinar on Reconnect and Rebound: A webinar on migrant workers, employment and economy.
Date & Time
- 24th June 2020, 11 A.M.
Questions to be discussed
- Can institutional and policy interventions turn the tide of this mismatched labour market to create a flexible, national, labour market that enables labour to find skill indexed jobs that suit their abilities?
- Can these interventions assist to Reconnect the jobless with the jobs and help the economy Rebound faster?
- What role can MSDE play in supporting States/ UTs?
|SANKALP’s Perspectives on Skilling||Ms. Deepti Srivastava, Director, |
|Reconnecting with Employment: |
Approaches at SANKALP
|Mr. Maneesh Mishra, |
Lead Consultant, SANKALP, MSDE
|Key Takeaways from the APU |
COVID19 Livelihoods Survey
|Prof. Amit Basole, |
Azim Premji University (APU)
|Perspective of Labour Supplier |
States on returned migrants
|Mr. Balamurugan D, CEO sum StateMission Director, Jeevika, Bihar |
Rural Livelihood Promotion Society(BRLPS), Bihar
Mr. Kunal Silku, Mission Director, Uttar Pradesh Skill Development
|Reconnecting jobs for economic |
|Mr. Supreet Singh Gulati, Mission |
Director, Gujarat Skill Development Mission (GSDM)
|Governance of Migration: applying past learning to current reverse |
|Mr. Sanjay Awasthi, Head of Office, International Organization for |
How to Register
- To Register for the Webinar at free of cost, Click Here
- To Read the Brochure, Click Here
- To Visit the Website, Click Here
Looking for similar opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.