The Energy and Resources Institute(TERI) is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
About the Webinar
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi is organizing a Webinar on Business models for fostering recycling and material recovery infrastructure on September 3, 2020, from 2 pm onwards.
The webinar will discuss some of the key inhibitors and enablers for such business models to provide a view of policy perspectives on the topic from India and the European Union. The discussion with policymakers and experts will provide inputs that would be integrated into designing a framework for developing resource recovery business models.
- Imperatives for infrastructure creation and finance.
- The formalization of the informal sector into recycling and material recovery infrastructure.
- Key consideration.
- Residual waste and material recovery infrastructure – Challenges and opportunities.
- Technology – availability, access, adaptability.
- Public-private partnership: Building strength and tapping networks.
- Markets and trading for scrap
- Role of resource recovery-based business models in post-Covid19 era-Building Resilience and pushing forward a Circular Economy.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Register
- Interested candidates can register for the webinar by clicking here.
- Registration is free of cost.
- For More Information regarding the Webinar, Click Here