We might be in the eye of the storm, but with all hands on deck,we can make a difference. Join the fight against COVID-19 as a virtual volunteer and help others overcome this tough time.
About Opportunity Cell
Opportunity Cell believes that ‘Access to Information’ is not a privilege rather a basic right. Despite the development of Information Communication Technology, still there is acute deficiency in awareness level among youth about different opportunities pertaining to their development.As a result, thousands of youth are missing out important chances for self-development in form of education, international exposure, training, and employment.
Opportunity Cell, thus, is working to build global awareness by sharing opportunities to ensure free and equal access regardless of geographical location.
About the Mission
500+ Million people lost their job and internship’s during this pandemic across the world. Through this Mission we want to help the Professional’s and Student’s to get Job and Internship in this pandemic as we believe being financial independent is quite important during this difficult times.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing various GENUINE Internship/Job opportunities from various platforms.
- Contacting HRs, Organizations for Internship and Job Opportunities.
- Connecting Job and Internship Seekers with Relevant Opportunities.
- Mentoring, Counseling and Guiding.
- Content Writing and Designing.
- Available for Work from Home Volunteering Program
- Can Start the Internship between 7th May 2021 and 7th June 2021
- Commitment of at-least 30 Minutes per day.
- Available for a Duration of minimum 1 week.
- Have relevant interest and skills
- Immense Satisfaction of helping someone.
- Certificate from Opportunity Cell
- Opportunity to serve the society and work closely with the Founding Team.
How to Apply
- To be a part of this volunteering program, Click HERE