About the Organisation:
Vedantu is an Indian multinational online tutoring platform launched in 2014 based in Bengaluru, India. It primarily provides services to students from grades 4 to 12.
About the Opportunity:
- Work from office- Mon – Fri
- Timings- 11 am – 8 pm
- Duration- 3 months (Extension / conversion to full time as per performance)
- Stipend- 20K / month
- Manage day to day attendance, leaves, daily mailers
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Plan policy and org level communications to employees
- Plan and execute weekly engagement activities
- Be single point of contact for all HR/Payroll/policy related issues
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HRBP to develop solutions as per business needs
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Works closely with trainers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- MBA Preferred