University of Cyprus invites applications from eligible candidates for the University of Cyprus MBA Scholarships 2021-22.
About the University
The University of Cyprus is a public research university established in Cyprus in 1989. It admitted its first students in 1992 and has approximately 7000 students.
About the Scholarship
The University of Cyprus is offering scholarships to qualified international applicants for the incoming class (full time and part time cohort) that starts next September (September 2022) as part of its international outreach initiatives.
- Degree from a recognized academic institution, with good academic performance
- A minimum of three (3) years of work experience
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from academics and/or employers
- Certificate of a proficiency in English Language (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, IGCSE)
- Successful completion of a personal interview (can be held via skype)
- The scholarships, in the form of substantial tuition fee waivers are awarded competitively on the basis of candidates’ credentials: academic performance, professional experience, potential contribution to the program.
- Scholarships to qualified international candidates can be up to 70% of tuition fees.
- Supplementary awards may be offered to candidates based on financial need criteria, with priority to candidates from developing countries.
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit their application online through this link.
- Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis, while positions are available. Hence, candidates are strongly encouraged to submit applications promptly.
- Click here to view the official notification for the University of Cyprus MBA Scholarships 2021-22.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +357 22893600