About the Project
Transforming Rural India Foundation, under a formal arrangement with the Rural Development Department of Govt of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, & Chhattisgarh plans to take up intensive prototype development in selected districts in the State.
The efforts under this initiative will contextualise and create local livelihood solutions, in addition to demonstrating implementation protocols for decentralized planning for livelihood promotion, govt. scheme convergence for livelihood asset creation, capacity enhancement around production skills, and most importantly strengthening the Cluster Level Federations (CLFs) for ensuring member participation and program implementation oversight.
About the Opportunity
TRIF is looking for seasoned highly motivated professionals to work closely with community institutions to impact the lives of poor rural women through a multidimensional lens and provide them an opportunity assert their voice through local governance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate, activate and mentor CLFs and community cadre to strengthen their leadership to nurture community-led transformative change.
- Collaborate with and build capacities of elected representatives from Gram Panchayats to enhance asset ownership of poor rural women.
- Nurture innovation in livelihoods and entrepreneurship through PRI-CBO linkages along with UPSRL team.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Gender studies, Agriculture, Rural Development or in related domains.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working on livelihoods with community collectives.
- Direct experience in promoting and working with SHGs/CIGs and their federations, producer groups, and collectives for value chain development.
- Experience in developing and implementing capacity-building programs for farm and non- farm activities.
- Fluency in Hindi and English.
- Willingness to stay and travel in rural areas of UP
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!