The TATA AIG-Avanti Fellows scholarship program provides financial assistance for the able but marginalized girls in North East India.
About the Scholarship
TATA AIG and Avanti Fellows has launched a scholarship program for the girl students from the JNVs in the North East region. The TATA AIG-Avanti Fellows scholarship program provides financial assistance for the able but marginalized girls in North East India. Launched in 2020, currently this scholarship program has been aiding 19 girl students and by the end of the academic year 2021-2022, the target is set to reach 100 beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries of this scholarship shall receive the financial aid for the duration of their undergraduate education (4 to 5 years depending on the course of study, i.e. Engineering or Medicine), subject to their performance during their academic tenure.
- Interested candidates can apply for the same via Buddy4Study.
- This scholarship program supports the girl students with a financial aid ranging between Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per academic year till the completion of their UG programs.
- The scholarship amount covers the tuition fee, the hostel fee, the mess fee, a one-time laptop fee and other associated expenses.
- WhatsApp Number: +91-93421 52356
- Email: scholarships[at]avantifellows.org
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!