About Williams-Sonoma India Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Today, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is one of the United States’ largest e-commerce retailers with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teens, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. We currently operate retail stores globally. Our products are also available to customers through our catalogs and online worldwide.
Williams-Sonoma India sourcing office was established in 2013. Based in Gurugram, India. We are sourcing premium products across all categories of Home Furnishing and recorded double digit year-on-year growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- SKU set-up for all Concepts
- Verification of SKU data accuracy in various operating systems
- Creation/Maintenance of Item Master foundation information (Merchandise Hierarchy, Attributes, Differentiators)
- SKU Maintenance (Price, Costs, Supplier, Freight, Descriptions)
- Support and coordinate Merchants, Inventory Management, DC, and Call Center requests
- Coordinate/Change/Confirm Shipping methods by working with Merchants and the DC
- Maintain the Embroidery Thread Master/Seasonal Embroidery Program and load monogramming/personalization information on SKUs
- Special projects as assigned E-comm work as directed
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject from recognized university.
- 3-6 year’s work experience.
- Demonstrate time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to track items and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
- Retail background helpful
- Previous experience in the Merch Ops/Systems Ops is Department preferred
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!