About the Organisation:
GlobalFoundries Inc. is a multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company incorporated in the Cayman Islands and headquartered in Malta, New York.
About the Opportunity:
GlobalFoundries Inc. is inviting applications to Serve as the focal point for analyzing enterprise supply plan and revenue analytics within GlobalFoundries in the tactical horizon. Require interface and closely collaborate with GlobalFoundries Finance, Sales and Marketing, Fab Operations, Strategic Business Unit and Supply chain partners to roll up weekly supply plan/ revenue outlook/playbook analytics and key performance indices.
- Master / Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/equivalent Informatics, Statistics, MBA in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management.
- Engineering majors with abilities in MS Excel and other analytical and planning tools.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact/communicate at all levels.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and be detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of Power BI, MES, Oracle, and strong MS Office skills will be beneficial.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze enterprise supply plan and revenue analytics within GlobalFoundries in the tactical horizon.
- Interface and closely collaborate with GlobalFoundries Finance, Sales and Marketing, Fab Operations, Strategic Business Unit, and Supply chain partners to roll up weekly supply plan/revenue outlook/playbook analytics and key performance indices.
- Analyze supply chain planning system plan quality, identify issues, and root causes, and suggest fixes.
- Work with key supply chain stakeholders across different geographies to improve/implement solutions.
- Develop system analytics tools to make everyday routine tasks simple to do.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.