Moody’s Analytics invites applications for Summer Internship Program 2022 in Finance and Technology.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress.
With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
About The Internship Program
Company’s Finance and Technology Internships deliver real world work experience where you will gain insights into the banking, financial institutions and insurance industry (BFSI) while working at the intersection of finance and technology. We provide financial intelligence and analytical tools to support our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives.
Company’s Finance & Technology internships can also lead to full time opportunities within our Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) program. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to work with smart, innovative, energetic, and fun people who will be committed to seeing you grow and succeed.
- 10 weeks.
- We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things, working with others, and continuously growing their interpersonal and technical skills.
- You will need to be a logical thinker, with strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and possess rigor, initiative, and self-motivation in working on financial research.
- Be open to feedback and continuously growing your interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be interested in learning and working with Moody’s various systems and processes, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines with a strong focus on Computer Science, Software Engineering, Finance and Liberal Arts.
- Students who are graduating between December 2022 – June 2023. 2022 Credit and Finance Internship (this covers roles within MIS and MA Economics)
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.