Citi, Mumbai is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the Summer Internship Opportunity at Citi, Mumbai.
About the Organisation
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
About the Internship
The Field Sales Officer is an entry-level position responsible for meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize basic product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi’s products
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply for the Internship, Click HERE
- For the Official Notification, Click HERE