Whether you’re continuing from undergraduate study, returning to education or changing direction, a Masters degree at Leeds will help you take the next step and enhance your employability. You can learn from experts and industry leaders. Their academics’ globally recognised research will feed into your course. You’ll be part of a pioneering research community, taking creative strides to build a better world.
The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. They are renowned globally for the quality of their teaching and research.
They’ll challenge you to explore, question and discover. You can become a specialist in your subject. They have more than 300 Masters degrees. More than 160 courses can be offered part-time and a number are available online. Find the course for you. Join them for your postgraduate studies and to be part of a prestigious university in a vibrant and student-friendly city. They are ranked in the top 100 in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
- United Kingdom
- Up to 50% fee reduction scholarships are available for international students commencing studies in 2023.
- International Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential, and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community.
- Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
- Languages, Cultures and Societies
- Media and Communication
- Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
- Biological Sciences
- Politics and International Studies
- Sociology and Social Policy
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering (excluding Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering)
- Civil Engineering (Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering MSc)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Transport Studies
- Earth and Environment
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Geography (Geographical Information Systems MSc)
- Geography (Urban Data Science and Analytics MSc)
- If you are applying for a Leeds University Business School Masters course, you do not have to submit a separate International Excellence Scholarship application. You will be automatically considered when your application for the relevant Masters course is reviewed.
- CLICK HERE to visit the Official Website.
- Their full list of Masters courses can be found in Course Search. Course start dates and application deadlines vary, so please check the details of your chosen course before applying.
- To apply, submit an application using our online application portal. You will be able to log in and track the progress of your application at any time. There is no application fee.
- You can save your application at any point so you do not need to fully complete it in one session. However, your application may be deleted after 180 days if you do not submit it within this time.
- Make sure you have all your supporting documents scanned and ready to upload with your online application. All documents should be in English, or sent with certified translations into English.
- Depending on the course you apply for, you may be asked to provide additional documents, such as: a personal statement, a CV, a portfolio, translation tests.
- Application Deadline: March 10, 2023
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!