About the Organization
Intel Corporation, commonly known as Intel, is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
- A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
- A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department.
- The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position.
- Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Minimum Qualifications: Graduate/Pursuing in any field.
- Preferred Qualifications: Engineering/Science field.
- Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business Group
IP Engineering Group’s (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel’s leadership products and power our customer’s silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel’s silicon design process. IPG’s guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application