About the Organisation
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead, act with certainty and earn the lasting trust of their stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
Planning Interns support the team in developing the strategy, communications plan, and creative briefs through the following tasks:-
- Conducting in-depth competitive analysis on activities in PR/Digital/Social/Mobile/E-commerce Landscape using our methods and tools.
- Conduct consumer research through surveys, interviews, online sentiment analysis to unlock insights and opportunities.
- Conduct category assessments across multiple industries, market and media trends, generational behaviors/values/trends, societal/cultural mega-trends.
- Participation in brainstorms and development of creative concepts and tactics.
- Support in the development of recommendations that answer the client brief based on audit and research efforts.
Skills You Will Develop in this Internship Track
- Working with data requires objective thinking and logical reasoning.
- You will learn how to assess, collect, and analyze data effectively in a timely and efficient manner, as well as creating a story out them.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planners are investigators, opportunity-seekers, and problem solvers.
- You will support in evaluating the information gathered and synthesize them into actions to answer the brief-Collaborative spirit – The best work is created through collaborations.
- As planners, we are expected to work harmoniously with the teams, be open to diverse thinking, and work towards common goals.
- Communication skills – present work and ideas in a clear and effective manner
- Third year or last year who can work full-time at least 3 months.
- Marketing or Research background.
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research.
- Can communicate in both English and Vietnamese.
- Proficiency in using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Basic understanding of communications marketing concepts and practice.
- Good team player, detail- oriented, careful and willing to learn.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!