State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian Citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on Regular and Contractual Basis.
About the Organisation
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Number of Vacancies
|SI No||Post Name||Total|
|5.||Senior Special Executive||01|
- B.E/B.Tech & MCA or MTech/ MSc (Relevant Engg Discipline)
- The Officers engaged on Regular basis will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributed Pension Fund i.e., NPS, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time and Salary and perks as per Bank’s salary structure. Approximate total compensation for MMGS-III is Rs. 24.00 Lacs, MMGS-II is Rs.19.00 Lacs and JMGS-I is Ra.15.00 Lacs
- Performance Based Variable Pay for Contractual Positions: The performance review of the contractual officers will be done at yearly intervals by the Bank. In addition to the CTC, performance variable pay upto 10% of the CTC will be paid based on Annual appraisal reports to the contractual officers. There is no provision of annual increment during the period of contract.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 19-05-2023
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): In June 2023
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter: 10 Days before exam
- For General/ OBC/EWS candidates : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|To Apply for the Job||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel |
For More Free Online Courses
|CLICK HERE [MUST JOIN]|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|