About McKinsey and Company:
McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm that was founded in 1926 by James O. McKinsey. It is the oldest and largest of the “Big Three” management consultancies – the world’s three largest strategy consulting firms by revenue.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Contribute to the people central benefits team.
- Provide leadership in the development and strategic direction of new products, processes, and technologies.
- Oversee the technical architecture, design, and delivery of the benefits module used across the organization.
- Provide thought leadership to the senior leaders for the overall product portfolio’s direction and how to manage and evolve our architectures.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to the engineers and technical leads to improve organizational capability.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent subject
- 4 years of IT experience with 2+ years of SAP SuccessFactors and HCM experience
- Minimum 1-2 full-lifecycle multi-module SuccessFactors implementations, 1-2 SAP HCM module implementations, including 1-2 Global Benefits
- Experience conducting technical workshops, module configuration, functional and solution design
- Experience with testing (SIT/UAT), training, knowledge transfer, and deployment
- Certification in SuccessFactors, Employee Central, and Benefits
- Knowledge of 3rd party integration with SAP SuccessFactors, Employee Central foundation components, and agile software development processes.
- Knowledge of design-driven development, continuous integration, and building highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience to perform the core configuration for the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Global Benefits project
How to Apply:
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups