About the Social Program
In partnership with Capgemini, NSRCEL is launching a program for not-for-profit Tech enabled ventures solving problems in and impacting areas of Education, Employability and Environment.
For two decades, we at NSRCEL have worked with people who are committed to one mission: to solve problems at scale. They’re building solutions that empower the next generation of farmers. They’re up-skilling the youth for a competitive employment advantage. They’re unlocking leadership potential of women and girls. And, together, they’ve benefited 4.5 million lives.
- Should be in operation for less than 2 years
- Should be in operation for more than 6 months.
- Should be tech-enabled
- Non-Profits working in the areas of Education, Employability and Environment.
- Curated Mentors
- Industry Connects
- Opportunity to Pitch for Incubation
- Funding Support of up to Rs. 20 lakhs
How to Apply
- Startups can submit their application by clicking here
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the viability of the idea and the proposed solution to the problem to be solved
- Selected ventures will enter the 3-month pre-incubation program. These ventures will pitch to qualify for incubation
- Shortlisted ventures will enter a 12-month incubation program.