About the Organisation
MyOperator was started with a vision to help businesses utilize cloud telephony to improve their customer call handling as well as customer communication. With a team of five in 2013, we have now become a family of 180+, and the growth continues.
We created this product with the belief that each customer call is a potential business opportunity. Our product helps businesses manage and optimize each customer call and enhance their customer calling experience.
Today, companies all over the world are realizing the benefits and power of cloud communication. With our product, we want to expand both its knowledge and usage to businesses across the globe.
We’re a team of creative and experienced people working towards improving on-call customer communication for businesses of all sizes and industries.
As a social media intern at Heyo Phone, you will be expected to take on the following responsibilities.
- Publish posts on social media handles of Heyo Phone
- Coordinate with designers for creating those posts
- Assist the social media manager in ideation & content development
- Come on camera & record video content for Reels & Shorts
- Find, connect and coordinate with influencers for campaigns
- This is a remote position.
- 3-6 months of experience in Social Media Management (Agency or Start Up experience is a plus)
- Should be a graduate
- Have an active presence on social media platforms
- Doesn’t shy away from camera & content creation
- Having an interest in understanding consumers’ mindset
- Ability & drive to create content: written & video content both
- Should be able to coordinate with other team members in remote setup
- Should be able to accept & give honest feedback (it’s tougher than it sounds)
- Based on performance, the intern can be given a full-time position after completion of the internship period.