About the Bootcamp
Social Impact Bootcamp (SIB) is a 4 week long mentoring program for social startups and enterprises that are solving some of the most pressing challenges we are facing today while contributing towards reaching the sustainable development goals (SDGs). SIB will give these social startups the opportunity to be mentored by some of the most prominent industry experts from the social impact space. The mentoring program will culminate in a demo day where the startups will have the opportunity to pitch to impact investors and government officials. This initiative is hosted by Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) in collaboration with T-Hub and Telangana Social Startups Network (TSSN) with the objective to catalyse the social innovation ecosystem in Telangana.
What does SIB offer?
- A personalised mentoring relationship built on the needs and interests of both the mentor and the mentee.
- Webinars on pivoting, funding, impact measurement and scaling by industry experts
- Pitch practice workshops to refine your pitch deck and prepare you for the demo day.
- An exclusive event for social startups looking to raise funds to grow or scale up through investments.
- Network of impact investors, industry experts and government promoted bodies.
- Have at least 1 founder that is working full-time on the startup.
- Social Startups/enterprises from Telangana or looking to set up base/expand in Telangana.
- The team should have a working product/service (MVP) addressing a social challenge with a For-Profit Model.
- The vision/goal of the startup should be aligned with at least one SDG.
- Call for startups – October 27th to November 15th
- Bootcamp – November 18th to December 12th
- Pitching workshop – December 16th to December 17th
- Demo Day – December 18th-19th
- Closing -December 21st
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Social Impact Bootcamp, Click Here
- Last Date to Apply is 15th Nov, 2020.