About the Program :
SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce. The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations. This is a 6-month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce. This bridge program is designed to empower returning women professionals with industry-first training, holistic guidance, inclusive environment, and opportunities to leapfrog in their careers with high-impact work.
Role – SheSparks Intern – Adobe Campaign
This is a technical role that requires providing Consulting advice and support to Clients for Implementing Adobe Campaign solution and any technical advisory required afterward.
- This is a client-facing role and requires the consultant to collaborate closely with the client, understand their technical and business requirements, and then Implement the Adobe Campaign solution in a manner client gets the most value out of the solution. The consultant’s main objective is to drive successful delivery and maintain a high level of satisfaction for our customers.
- You will enable client success by providing innovative solutions leveraging Adobe’s Digital Marketing Suite of products.
- You will develop coding best practices and solutions that integrate with the client’s current online infrastructure including mobile and any third-party advertising efforts.
- The role includes utilizing and developing best practices for integrating Digital Marketing Products with existing websites, providing support and training to other marketing specialists as needed, mentoring new Development Consultants, maintaining documentation of solutions and integrations, continuing education on new technologies and platforms that provide benefit to the Digital Marketing Suite and the implementations and delivering top notch solutions to clients.
What You Need To Succeed
- Expertise and Experience in SQL (Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Web Technologies like HTML, and CSS would be a plus
- Good communication skills to ensure effective customer interactions, communications, and documentation
- Self-starter – Organized and highly motivated
- Fast learner, ability to learn new technologies/languages
- Knowledge of HTML DOM manipulation and page load events a plus
- Project Management skills a plus
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience leading team members will be a plus