About the organisation
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
- Master’s degree with at least 2 years of work experience in social science/public health related projects. PhD in a relevant field is preferred.
- Advanced level of experience with statistical analysis tools (Stata/SPSS)
- Experience in handling large-scale survey data
- Good understanding of statistical techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and team environment.
- At least one research publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
Roles and responsibilities
- In-depth analysis of Global Adult Tobacco Survey- 1 and 2 data (both national and state level) and identify relevant themes for research and action.
- Take lead in developing necessary technical and research documents, managing and delivering project activities, from conceptualization, analyses, and drafting
- Work on creating deliverables and ensure timely submission
- Closely work with the identified authors and assist in data analysis and preparation of the draft of research papers.
- Coordinate the organization of organizing scientific writing workshops and regional workshops on evidence to action.
- The work may involve some amount of traveling outside Mumbai.
- 07 months
- INR 55,000/- per month on a deliverable basis.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can send their application with the following documents via email to gats2followup[at]gmail.com with the Subject Line: “Application for Senior Research Analyst”
- Updated curriculum vitae
- One published research paper
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!