Solar Energy Corporation Of India Ltd. (SECI) Internship Policy aims to provide comprehensive practical experience to students pursuing an Engineering Degree, Research Scholars, M-Tech in the Renewable Energy Sector.
About the Internship
- The Internship Program will serve as an opportunity for students to understand the Renewable Energy sector and SECI as an employer, helping them evaluate future career opportunities.
- The program will be structured as short-term, supervised placements focused on specific tasks or projects with defined timescales.
- The work should be meaningful and mutually beneficial for both the intern and the Corporation. It is neither a job nor an assurance of employment in the Corporation.
- The Internship will be available to students engaged in research, students pursuing Engineering Graduate and Postgraduate Degrees, or Ph.D. in the Renewable Energy Sector, CACS/ICWAs/CMAM/BAs in HR/Finance/IT/C from recognized Universities/Institutions within India or abroad.
Perks and Benefits
- The interns shall have the opportunity to learn about the implementation of Government of India schemes in Renewable Energy, including Solar-Wind Hybrids, Floating Solar, Solar Manufacturing, and Battery Energy Storage Systems.
- The internship will be on paid basis for a
- Engineering/M-Tech students (during internship/course): Minimum period of 03 months & maximum period of 06 months.
- For CA/CS /ICWA/ CMA: 06 months to 03 years,
- For MBA students:Minimum 07 weeks to 06 months.
- Those who have completed course or left in between will not be eligible.
- An amount of Rs 5000/- shall be paid as stipend to all Engineering Graduate & Post Graduate Degree / Ph. D in Renewable Energy Sector / CA/CS /ICWA/CMA/MBA ni HR/ Finance/ IT/CC.
- Amount of Rs 8000/- per month for internship less than 06 months.
- An amount of Rs 12,000/- per month for internship of 06 months to 03 years.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- Join Opportunity Cell Groups by CLICKING HERE to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!