About the Organisation
SBI Foundation is the CSR arm of the State Bank of India (SBI). It is a pioneering organization dedicated to empowering freshers and young professionals to make a meaningful impact in rural India.
About the Job
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is the flagship programme of the SBI Foundation, offering a transformative 13-month experience for the youth of India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI). This prestigious Fellowship empowers talented individuals between the ages of 21-32 years to work with leading partner NGOs and drive impactful rural development projects in rural India.
Highlights of SBI Youth Fellowship 2023 Programme
|Authority Name||SBI Foundation|
|Fellowship Name||SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023|
|Last Date||31 May 2023|
|Direct Link to Apply||CLICK HERE|
- Providing educated youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass-root level in rural India.
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the programme alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional lives.
Perks and Benefits of SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023
Fellows will receive the following benefits under SBI Youth for India 2023 Fellowship programme:
- Provides a monthly stipend of up to 17,000 INR to support Fellows’ living expenses.
- Re-adjustment allowance: 60,000 INR on successful completion of the Fellowship programme.
- Health and personal accident insurance cover.
- Participatory experience in rural communities of India.
- Skill development in project management, leadership, and community mobilization.
- Mentorship and guidance from social sector experts throughout the Fellowship.
- Networking with like-minded individuals and experts through cross-cultural learning.
- Access to a diverse and active alumni network.
- Working professional to get the opportunity to switch careers and explore the development sector.
- This fellowship experience helps in developing leadership qualities like resilience, problem-solving, inter personal communication, conflict resolution, negotiation, perseverance, patience, empathy.
- Youth between the ages of 21 to 32 may apply for the Fellowship.
- For Citizens of India, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Citizens of Nepal and Bhutan
- Atleast a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
How to Apply?
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on Instagram or Telegram here.