Morgan Stanley, Mumbai is inviting applications for the Risk Analytics Spring Analyst Program 2022.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
About the Program
Summer Analysts are integrated into teams in Risk Management and are expected to take on responsibilities of full-time analysts. Placement will be determined by aligning your skillset and interests with our business needs.
They are committed to provide opportunities to develop key competencies necessary for a successful career within Risk Management. Managers are committed to provide meaningful and challenging projects that can be implemented and incorporated into our day-to-day activities.
Risk Management professionals are focused on developing and training summer analysts to ensure a successful internship experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Model Development: Participate in developing and enhancing tools and methodologies to quantify risks for business as usual and stress testing purposes.
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in day-to-day risk management of our market, credit, operational or liquidity risk exposures by providing independent analysis of business activities and establishing processes to monitor these risks.
- Model Risk Management: Learn about the Firm’s governance framework for models used in all divisions and assist in reviewing and validating various types of models.
- Reporting: Develop innovative reporting on risk exposures and metrics to support leadership decisions.
- Risk Projects: Contribute to key projects to establish and maintain strong risk processes and infrastructure, using project management best practices.
- Regulatory Programs: Work with teams within Risk and across the Firm to drive key regulatory initiatives including rule implementation, regulatory exam and relationship management, remediation, and governance.
The projects are presented to senior management, alongside getting a firsthand experience of working on a project from inception to delivery.
- Strong interest in risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Intellectually curious and enjoy learning.
- Demonstrate leadership, inter-personal skills, and are a team player.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to understand and evaluate complex information quickly.
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Risk Analytics Spring Analyst Program 2022 at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!