About the Organisation:
Insight Alpha experts include customers, suppliers, former executives, policy makers, niche consultants, and academics familiar with key technologies, business and economic issues. These experts provide their expertise on sector insights, trends, channel checks, assumption & event validations as well as provide proprietary news flow on critical events around the target companies. Clients get an unprecedented 360 degree understanding of existing businesses as well as proposed investments. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, top tier Consulting firms, Banks, Family Offices, Private Equity funds, Venture Capital funds, Hedge funds, Mutual funds, Brokerages etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Communicate clearly and effectively the mission and business model of IA to industry professionals and recruit experts for the association of industry leaders (AIL)
- Quickly and efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts best suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries through different channels of communication.
- Work collaboratively in partnership with other IA teammates to develop a deep understanding of the clients’ needs.
- Consult with client-facing research managers/analysts/project leaders to gauge clients’ needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and qualifying primary populations.
- Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing Read relevant publications to stay current on business and marketplace trends and ensure that information is captured and shared with the practice.
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in our extensive profile management systems.
- Learn IA’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of all IA engagements.
- Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing) and MS-Office
Who Can Apply:
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Available for duration of 2 months.
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities.
- have relevant skills and interests.
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.