Applications are invited from interested candidates for Five (05) Research Internship positions under the VRITIKA (Short Term Training Programme) event sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The event will be held in an offline mode at IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN).
- Engineering functionalized microbubbles for biomedical imaging and enhanced drug delivery applications.
- Necessary qualification: Candidates who are currently pursuing or have completed PhD/MTech/ME in Chemical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering and research areas allied to the field of the event mentioned above.
- 01 July 2022 to 31 August 2022.
- Interns will not be paid any stipend.
- However, interns will be provided free on-campus accommodation in IITGN hostels and food cost at IITGN hostel mess will be borne by IITGN.
- Interested candidates should send their complete resume (including complete contact details such as address and contact numbers) giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by email at [email protected] on or before 15 June 2022.
- Colloids and Crystal Engineering Laboratory, Chemical Engineering, IIT Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382055.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Internship Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!