About the Opportunity
The Office of MV Rajeev Gowda, Head of the AICC Research Department, is looking to hire a Research Associate, starting as soon as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of this role will include
- conducting legislative research for Parliamentary sessions, including but not limited to creating background notes and policy briefs on upcoming legislation and key issues that the MPs from the Indian National Congress (INC) may raise in Parliament.
- Additionally, the Research Associate will provide research support for the political activities of the INC, including for elections at the local, state, and national levels.
- Educational background in law, political science, economics, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of work experience in public policy.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Familiarity with Parliamentary procedures and Indian politics.
- Willingness to work hands-on and take ownership of documents.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, high stakes work environment.
How to Apply
- If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, you can send in your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] and [email protected].