About the Organization
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
The research associate contributes to the research and the ratings business by fact checking and validating all underlying and supplementary material. This position work with an ambitious and diverse team of RAs who support various lines of businesses including Banking, Insurance, and Global Managed Investments.
- The research associate uses accounting & finance knowledge and judgment to validate/fact check pre-publication materials and documentation of the research and the ratings process
- Ensure timeliness and quality of data validated; including the ongoing monitoring of the quality of data validated by outsourced resources
- Understand financial data and be able to analyse issues and challenges to develop and implement solutions
- Interact with Moody’s rating analysts from different lines of businesses with regards to financial data issues in their publications
- Possess high attention to detail with excellent analytical thinking and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- The research associate position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry
- Graduate or Post graduate degree required;
- Specializations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, preferred
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Advance understanding of various company filings (10K, annual reports, Solvency reports) and should be comfortable with secondary research
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel, such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative, and can work independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills are required.
- Candidate must have the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups