GNLU is calling for applications for the position of Teaching & Research Associate (Law).
The Gujarat National Law University is a pre-eminent public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct interdisciplinary research in areas of law in collaboration with teaching and research staff including honorary members and students;
- Provide research assistance to teaching and research staff as and when required;
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external Universities, Institutions, Government departments, industrial and Economic agencies, and Judiciary within India and abroad;
- Provide input to general teaching faculty on the latest research developments and emerging research trends in respective fields;
- Participate in overall planning and development of academic, research, training, and extension programs and activities of the University;
- Conduct research-based training and extension activities in the area of law;
- Perform any other duties including administration, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University;
- Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/ onsite discussions apart from Teaching/ Research;
- Fluency in the English language
- Experience in teaching/ research in premier Universities/ Institutes/ Colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and improve academic programs or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
- GNLU, Silvassa Campus, Sachivalaya, Secretariat Building, Amli Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli-396230.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to fill up the prescribed application form available on the website and send it to [email protected] mentioning the subject line “Application for the Position of Teaching and Research Associate (Law) at GNLU – Silvassa Campus”.
- Upon receipt of the application form through an email, detailed information related to interviewing will be provided to the shortlisted candidates only. Applications other than the prescribed format will not be entertained/considered.
- CLICK HERE, for the Official Notification.
- April 21, 2023
- In case of any query, please contact: +91 (79) 2327 6611/12 Or mail at [email protected]