Applications are invited for One Research Assistant and One Field Investigator in an Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR) funded project at the University of Delhi.
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly and is recognized as an Institute of Eminence by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates with Masters in Anthropology or any other relevant Social Science discipline with minimum 55% marks with ability to conduct long-term ethnographic fieldwork.
- Since the fieldwork will be conducted in Jammu and Rajouri districts of Jammu and Kashmir, knowledge of Dogri, Pahari and Gojri languages is desired.
Salary and Duration
- Research Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month for twenty two months
- Field Investigator: Rs. 15000/- per month for four months
These positions are purely on a temporary basis
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their applications including a cover letter and resume with the subject line ‘RA position in ICSSR project’ to the PI: Dr. Chakraverti Mahajan, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi via e-mail to [email protected].
- The application should reach the undersigned on or before 30 November 2021.
- Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interviews to the Department of Anthropology. No TA/DA shall be paid
- Application Deadline:Nov 30, 2021