University of Lucknow is looking for eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant to work for the Department of Botany.
About the University
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India. LU’s main campus is located at Badshah Bagh, University Road area of the city with a second campus at Jankipuram.
About the Post
Applications are invited for the project entitled ” Improvement of functional iron status in cereals through biochemical interventions” under the Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme of UP Higher Education Department, UP at the Department of Botany, University of Lucknow. The position is purely temporary and coterminous with the project.
Number of Vacancies
- Rs.34000/p.m (fixed)
- MSc in Botany/Plant Science/ Biotechnology with 60% marks
- Experience in plant nutrition
How to Attend?
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear in the interview with application on prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the certificates.
- The interview will be held on Dec 14, 2021 at 11.0 AM at the Office of Head, Department of Botany, University of Lucknow.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Email: rktewari [email protected]