About National Institute of Technology Silchar
National Institute Of Technology Silchar is one of the 31 NITs of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Silchar, Assam.
About the Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience for the following posts:
Position: Junior Engineer
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record
- Not exceeding 30 years
Position: Technical Assistant
- First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute OR First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record OR First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute OR Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- Pay Level: 6
- Number of Vacancies: 37
How to Apply
- Click HERE, to apply for the position.
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification.
- After submission of the application, the scanned copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate along with documents uploaded at the time of applying has to be forwarded to the Email Id [email protected] with Subject line “Application for the post of <Name of the Post>:<Applicant Name>”.
- The applicant must bring the printed copy of the application form duly signed by him/her at the time of written test / personal interview with all original documents and self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Last date of online submission of application form is 2nd July, 2021.