The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has officially released the highly anticipated RBI Assistant Notification 2023 on its official website.
Every year, the Reserve Bank of India releases the RBI Assistant Notification to hire workforce for various regions of the country. The RBI Assistant Official Notification PDF indicates that the Exam will be conducted in 2 Phases viz. Prelims and Mains. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in both phases of the exam. Also, candidates have to qualify for the Language Proficiency Test conducted before joining formalities. You can find the rest of the details in the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification PDF provided below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment: Overview
Here’s an overview of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, including job location, selection process, application mode, vacancy, etc.:
- Organization: Reserve Bank Of India
- Exam Name: RBI Exam 2023
- Post: Assistant
- Vacancy: 450
- RBI Assistant 2023 Notification: 13th September 2023
- Category: Bank Job
- Job Location: Region-Wise
- Allowances: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance, Transport Allowance
- Language of Exam: English & Hindi
- Selection Process: Prelims and Mains
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years
- RBI Assistant Salary: ₹47,849/-
- Application Mode: Online
- for OBC/General/EWS candidates: Rs. 450/-
- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-10-2023
- Date of Preliminary Test (Tentative): October 21, 2023 & October 23, 2023
- Date for Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): December 02, 2023
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Possess Any Degree.
How to Apply?
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|