About the Opportunity
We are looking for a full-time Project Associate to join our Delhi (India) team for our ongoing global projects focusing on education, skills development, technology, agriculture, environment and climate change.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting desk research for diverse projects: The Project Associate will be responsible for researching and gathering information from various sources, analyzing the data collected and presenting their findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Proposal writing: The Project Associate will be responsible for assisting the team in the development of proposals on a wide range of areas.
- Preparation of reports: The Project Associate will be responsible for preparing regular progress reports on ongoing projects.
- Assisting project managers: The Project Associate will be responsible for assisting project managers for timely and successful completion of project activities and deliverables.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Communications and related areas (mandatory).
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in a similar job profile (Mandatory).
- Experience in qualitative report writing and demonstrable ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- The candidate should have experience in assisting project teams.
- Passion for research
- Report and proposal writing
- Working proficiency in languages: English (mandatory); French/Spanish will be an asset.
- IT skills using Microsoft and Google suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A creative thinker and problem solver, with the ability to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Attention to detail.
|Official Notification & Application of the Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on Instagram or Telegram here.