UNDP has worked in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development, from democratic governance to poverty eradication, to sustainable energy and environmental management. UNDP’s programmes are aligned with national priorities and are reviewed and adjusted annually.
Duties and Responsibilities
S/He will be responsible for the following:
- Analyze existing and emerging data gaps on SDG SIF and DIF and suggest corrective measures to planning department
- Awareness on SDG Monitoring Framework with Department at districts level
- Capacity Building Exercises on SDG Indicators for Departments and Districts
- Creating framework for competitive ranking of Districts & Departments
- Progress reports, meeting minutes, consultation reports in district and divisional level
- Support in data analytics for decision making at the departments
- Any other task assigned by the supervisors
- Min. Education requirements:Bachelor’s degree in development economics, statistics, public administration, public policy, or related social science field would be given due consideration
- Min. years of relevant work experience:3 years of experience with Bachelors degree.
- Starting at INR 9,38,398 (Annual) / INR 78,200 (Monthly) as per the scale depending on qualifications and experience.
- The remuneration is excluding 8.33% pension amount paid over and above the salary
How to Apply?
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on Instagram or Telegram here.