About the Organisation
Edunet Foundation is a social enterprise which was founded in 2015 and focuses on bridging the academia-industry divide, enhancing student employability, promoting innovation, and creating an entrepreneurial ecosystem in India. Working primarily with emerging technologies, and striving to leverage them to augment, and upgrade the knowledge ecosystem and equip the beneficiaries to become contributors themselves, we work extensively to build a workforce with an IR 4.0- enabled career.
The organization has enjoyed Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations since 2020. With a national footprint, EF’s programs, online and instructor-led, benefit tens of thousands of learners every year.
About the Opportunity
- Role: Program Manager, Edunet Foundation (Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gujarat)
- We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of tasks involved in managing the program execution, at college/university from simple activities to more complex plans. The incumbent is to perform various coordinating tasks, like connecting students, establishing relationships with college management etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Program Management and Implementation – Develop timelines, budgets, and plan for an assigned project
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Impact Assessment – Ensure high-quality work is produced
- Reporting, Data Management, and Quantitative Research – Anticipate and solve any problems related to the program
- Stakeholder Management
- Conduct performance reviews and evaluate the program
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Social Work with 3+ years of experience in program management or a related field like human resources or psychology or business administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
Skill and Attributes
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Fluent in Kannada and Telugu Language (If applying for Bangalore and Hyderabad respectively)
We also expect the incumbent to be highly ethical with the highest levels of integrity.
Extensive Travel may require.
- The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.