About the WeWork
WeWork is a global platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work.
WeWork India, is run by the Indian real estate conglomerate, Embassy Group and commenced operations in 2017. Currently, it has over 62,000 members and 43 locations and six cities in India – Bengaluru, Mumbai, Gurugram, Noida, Hyderabad, and Pune. Its portfolio comprises small and medium enterprises, start-ups, large businesses, freelancers, etc. Our mission is empowering tomorrow’s world of work.
About the Role
The Program Lead role reports directly to the Chief People and Culture Officer (Function Head). The primary objectives are to ensure that the plans and priorities set by the Function Head are effectively coordinated and executed in the midst of a fast pace of change. To eliminate administrative load on the Function Head to the greatest extent possible. To gain an overview of the entire business, key strategic people projects, understand what functional leaders and various external stakeholders expect from the People team and what goes into decision making on people strategy and programs
Roles and Responsibilities
The indicative responsibilities that the Program Lead is expected to handle have been broken down into three buckets below. The responsibilities covered here could change significantly depending on evolving business needs, responsibilities of the Business Head and other factors.
- Manage and maintain the Function Head’s schedules, coordinate meetings, manage calls, calendars and travel arrangements
- Routing correspondence between the Function Head and multiple stakeholders/teams
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Be up to date with organizational communication & changes in order to ensure that these activities are complied with and deadlines are met
- Event planning – assist in organizing people related events, meetings and training sessions
- Help the Function Head and team to create sheets, presentations, as required for meetings, reviews, etc.
- Setup a logically sound, well-cataloged system for information storage into an online library/archive and ensure that this is periodically updated in a timely manner by the team through best practices/digital tools
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of all data, information, requests faced by the team
- Circulating People team communication material such as decks and newsletters with external connections.
- Scout for relevant market research and publications and circulate to the team
- Review operating practices and suggest/ implement improvements where necessary
- Support intra-company wide communication for the People team
- Understand the departmental processes & assist the team to ensure maximum productivity and pace by sending recurring reminders, organizing catch-ups & ensuring documentation for meetings is in place.
- Organize QBRs and team engagement activities. Work with the department’s People Business Partner on all people related initiatives for the department.
- Discuss internally to understand the training requirements of the team & scout for internal & external training/workshops that help the team grow professionally.
- Support with annual budgets for the team & act as a guardrail for utilization on a monthly basis
Education and Desired Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience. Experience and post graduate degree in human resources management from top tier schools will be preferred
- Proven experience in a program management role and calendar management
- Ability to multitask, prioritize daily workload and deliver on multiple focus areas in parallel
- High comfort in working under pressure, on time-sensitive projects and in a rapidly evolving environment
- Exemplary planning, organization and coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite Products
- Ability to build trust with all stakeholders
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Proven ability to learn and adapt quickly
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!