About the job:
Google is seeking Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds and breaking down complex problems into actionable steps.
Product Managers at Google collaborate closely with engineers, designers, marketers, and more to design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. They are responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring solutions to users.
- 2 years of experience in product management, engineering, and technology strategy roles.
- Experience working on enterprise/SAAS products.
- Experience identifying problems and using a quantitative or qualitative approach to answer questions or create solutions, and manipulating data.
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams or managing ongoing relationships with clients.
- Customer-first attitude and demonstrated experience identifying and addressing customer needs.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to develop and improve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and ongoing execution for all Sites efforts, including migration projects and the development of new features.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements deeply, both for enterprise customers and consumer/EDU/enterprise end users.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders, including design, research, marketing, and legal.
- Work with cross-Product Area partners as needed to align on the product roadmap and engineering support.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!
If you’re interested in this role and meet the qualifications, consider applying for the Product Manager position at Google to contribute to building products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible.