BookMyShow is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the 3-6 months Product Management Internship for its Mumbai location.
Bigtree Entertainment’s BookMyShow is India’s largest entertainment ticketing website. Headquartered in Mumbai, it is the only destination for movie and non-movie options like events, plays and sports.
About the Internship
As a Trainee PM of a product/area, understand customer problems within that area and prioritise to solve the ones which create the biggest business impact.
You will demonstrate a high degree of ownership to solve complex problems and collaborate with stakeholders to roll out solutions to those. PMs at BMS are high profile leaders who plan and deliver on business goals; your ability to think big while focusing on constant execution will be admired.
- Define and communicate your product’s vision, execution, goals and own the results.
- Define and measure key metrics to track business health and the performance of your space
- Benchmark with the competition and the market
- Groom the product pipeline
- Plan and coordinate with UX and design team, technology and business stakeholders for driving key outcomes
- Be customer obsessed; you should constantly be on the lookout to find pain points and solve them ground up.
- Be able to build structure out of ambiguity
- Have great communications skills; you should be able to crisply communicate a challenge to any stakeholder and derive a closure.
- be an owner; you will be responsible for driving key business outcomes through technology and your incessant drive to make things right will define the success of the organization.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Product Management Internship at BookMyShow, Mumbai.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!