About Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University is a Central University established by an Act of Parliament in October 1985. The University is located at Kalapet, 10 kms from the town of Puducherry, in a serene and beautiful campus of 800 acres adjoining the scenic Bay of Bengal. It is an affiliating University with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territory of Puducherry, Lakshwadeep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and has satellite campuses at Karaikal and Port Blair.
Pondicherry University Admissions 2020
Pondicherry University 2020 Application Form has been released. Candidates can fill their application form online through the website. Pondicherry University entrance examination is conducted once in a year by the Pondicherry University. It is a university level entrance examination. Through this examination, candidates get admission in the various PG courses in the Engineering & Technology, Arts, Commerce, Science, etc fields. Admission will be given in various campuses of the University.
Candidates must read this complete article to know more about the Pondicherry University application form 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
Candidates can check fee structure form the given section:
|For PG/ PG Diploma Courses||Rs. 600/- (for SC/ ST candidates Rs. 300/-)|
|For Ph. D Courses||Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ ST candidates Rs. 500/-)|
|For MBA Courses||Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ ST candidates Rs. 500/-)|
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass with minimum of 50% in their qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
For Ph.D. Programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 class and any Master’s degree from any recognized board/ university.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
- For PG Courses (Except MBA (Part-Time), LLM & M.P.Ed), selection will be based on Entrance Examination.
- For LLM Course, selection will be based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- For M.P.Ed. course, selection will be based on Entrance Examination & Physical Fitness test.
- For Ph.D. Courses, admission is based on Entrance Test/ JRF and Interview.
Pondicherry University 2020 Application Dates
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||8th July 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st July 2020|
|Pondicherry University 2020 exam date||21st, 22nd & 23rd August 2020|
Aizwl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Karaikal, Kochi, Kolkatta, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Kakinada, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mahe/Thalassery, Mumbai, New Delhi, Vellore, Patna, Port Blair (A&N Islands), Puducherry, Pune, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Srinagar (J&K), Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, and Visakhapatnam.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
- Admission Notification
- Prospectus / Brochure 2020-21
- Application Fee
- Instructions for Applicants
- Courses List
- Course Fee Details
- Entrance Exam Centres
- Entrance Exam Time Table
- Mock Test
How to Apply
- Application form is to be submitted online through the University website by following the instructions given therein.